- TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- Alternative route to Machu Picchu
- Full Photos
- Tour guide
The Inka Jungle tour is a trail that combines adventure sports such as mountain biking, canoeing, zip line and trekking for 4 days to Machu Picchu. The Inka Jungle Trail is the preferred tour by young people from all over the world who arrive in Cusco. in search of adventure and extreme sports.
DAY 1: CUSCO TO SANTA MARIA
The First Day Starts Early In The Morning; We Will Pick You Up From Your Hotel Between 6:30 To 7:00 Am. For Two Hours We Cross Through The Sacred Valley Of The Incas. A Very Famous Valley Due It Is The Leading Producer Of Vegetables In The Cusco Region, Besides To Host Imposing Inca Palaces And Buildings. During The Route We Stop For 30 Minutes In Ollantaytambo Village, Where We Have Breakfast And Buy Some Candies, Chocolates, Cookies, And Energizantes, We Will Continue Driving For 1 More Hour Until Arriving To Abra Malaga Pass , Located At 4350 M.A.S.L.From Where We Will Descend With Bicycles For Around 3 Hours Observing Small Towns, Fruit Plantations, Rivers And Creeks Until Arriving To The Town Of Huamanmarca, Where We Catch Again The Car That Will Transport Us For 30 More Minutes To Santa Maria Town, Where We Will Have Lunch And Will Keep Our Personal Stuff In Our Respective Rooms, Because Here We Will Spend The Night. In The Afternoon At 15:00 Pm You Can Go To Do River Rafting (Not Included/Optional). 2 Hours Of Full Adrenaline And Fun Into The Urubamba River Of Lll And IV Level. After Finishing Rafting We Will Come Back To Santa Maria Where We Have Dinner And Spend The Night.
DAY 2: SANTA MARIA TO SANTA TERESA
We Will Wake Up At 6:00 Am And After Our Breakfast We Will Start Hiking, This Day Will Be The Longest But Also Very Interesting, We Will Cross Through Widespread Crops Of Oranges, Coffee, Cacao, Coca, Soursop, Pineapple, Etc.Besides Observing In The Route Animals Of The High Jungle With Which You Will Have The Opportunity To Interact.The 2 First Hours You Will Hiking On A Flat Surface, Then You Will Uphill 2 Hours Until The Summit, From Where You Will Have An Amazing View Of The Quillabamba Valley And Also From Where We Will Descend On Original Inca Trail Until Arriving Qellomayo Town, Where We Will Have Lunch And Resting Time.Then We Will Continue Hiking 2 More Hours Next To River Bank Until Arriving To La Oroya , The Oroya Is A Basquet With Wires That We Will Use To Cross The River And To Get Into To The Cocalmayo Thermal Baths , Where We Will Be 2 Hours. After It We Will Go By Car For 30 Minutes To Santa Teresa Town Where We Have Dinner And We Spend The Night.
DAY 3: SANTA TERESA TO AGUAS CALIENTES
We Wake Up At 8:00 Am And After Breakfast We Will Go To Zip Lining (Not Included/Optional).After Zip Lining We Will Catch The Car That Will Transport Us To The Town Of Hidroelectrica, Where We Have Lunch And Resting Time, In The Afternoon We Will Continue Hiking For 3 More Hours Next To The Train Railway, Where We Will Observe Beautiful Landscapes Until Arriving To Aguas Calientes Town Where We Will Spend The Night. Hiking Distance: 14 Km / 8.75 Miles (3-4 Horas).
DAY 4 - MACHU PICCHU / HUAYNA PICCHU TO CUSCO
This Day Will Be For Sure The Most Fascinating For You, Because You Will See Machupicchu In All Its Glory From Dawn. We Get Up At 5:00 Am And After Our Breakfast We Will Go To The Bus Station For Boarding The First Bus That Leaving At 5:30 Am To Be In Machupicchu At 6:00 Am. Inside Machupicchu We Will Have 2 Hours Guided Tour Where You Will Visit The Most Remarkable Places Such As: El Torreón Semicircular, El Templo De Las Tres Ventanas, El Intihuatana, El Templo Del Cóndor, La Sala De Los Morteros Y El Baño Del Inca. Then You Will Have Free Time To Explore Machupicchu By Your Own Or Descend To Aguas Calientes (Lunch In Not Included). In The Afternoon You Will Board The Train From Aguas Calientes To Ollantaytambo, Place From Where You Will Be Transported By Touristic Bus To Cusco. Estimated Arrival To Cusco (20:00 Pm).
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Pre-departure Inca Jungle Trail briefing, presented by your tour guides at our office in Cusco
- Transfer from your hotel in Cusco to head of biking Abra Malaga (starting point of the biking).
- Professional multilingual Tour guides and leaders
- Accommodations in Santa Maria, Santa Teresa and Aguas Calientes town (3 night)
- Bikes and full Safety biking gear
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Two and half hours Machu Picchu guided tour.
- Bus ticket up from Aguas Calientes to Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Return Expedition train ticket on Day 4 from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo train station to your hotel in Cusco on day 5
- 3 Nutritious Breakfast in the local restaurant
- 3 Energetic lunch in the local restaurant
- 3 Delicious Dinner in the local restaurant
- Vegetarian food available upon request with no extra charge
- Hot shower at each accommodation
- First aid equipment
- Safe storage of your belongings at our office in Cusco while you are hiking the Lares trek
- Specialized travel advisor assigned for you to customize the rest of your Peru Trip
- High-quality service and support
NOT INCLUDED:Entrance to Hot Spring in Colcamayo on day 2 (5 soles)
Breakfast on day 1
Last Lunch on day 4
Personal trekking gear
Tips to guide and support staff
Extra personal expenses.
What you need to take
- Original passport and Student card (ISIC) green card
- Insurance card is essential
- Hiking water proof boots (with ankle protectors )
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Sleeping bag
- Warm jack
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable trousers
- Rain pants
- Sun hat, Bathing suit (for hot springs in santa teresa and Aguas Calientes)
- Sun protection cream ( factor 35 recommended ) sun is strong
- Insect Repellent 40 % deet ( for mosquitos )
- Water bottle
- Water purification tablets (Micropur recommended)
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- Camera and films
- Torch with spare batteries (flashlight)
- Extra contribution suggested money for tipping porters, cook and guide. and for any emergency (300 soles)
- Walking poles ( black diamont or leki brand) Optional items to take
- Short pants
- Walking poles (with rubber tips) they can also be hired from us.$15 usd the all trip.
- Sleeping bags $20 usd the all trip.
- Plaster and bandage.
Optional Items To Take:
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Bathing suit for hot springs
SHARED GROUP SERVICE
02 Persons / $.450.00 PER PERSON.
03 Persons / $.440.00 PER PERSON.
04 Persons / $.420.00 PER PERSON.
05 Persons / $.400.00 PER PERSON.
06 Persons / $.380.00 PER PERSON.
08 to More Persons / $.360.00 PER PERSON.